Peanut butter & jelly jar by @sculptedkitchen 💜
serves two or one really large jar.
1/4 chia seeds.
1 cup plant based milk.
1 to 2 T of maple syrup or another sweetener like coconut sugar.
1 tsp of vanilla powder.
Raspberry compote: 1 cup of raspberries and 2 T of maple syrup. Let it simmer on very low for half hour until thick.
Berries or your favourite toppings.
1 to 2 T of peanut butter, depending on nutty you like it.
1/2 of thick dairy free vanilla yogurt.
1. Combine chia seeds, milk, sweetener and vanilla powder into a bowl and let it sit for 1 hour or overnight. Stir it every so often for 30 minutes.
2. to a jar, add raspberry compote. Save about 1 to 2 T for chia pudding.
3. divide chia pudding in half. Add 1/4 cup of yogurt to each. Add raspberries to one of the bowls and blend with a hand blender.
4. dollop chia pudding onto compote in the jar.
5. dollop raspberry chia pudding on top.
6. place some more compote on top followed by peanut butter.
7. add your favourite toppings. #bestofvegan
Thank you so much kim!!! You are such a sweetheart! Made my day💜💜💜
Peanut butter & jelly?! Wow.. this is innovation at its finest 🔥
So stunning!!! 👏👏👏👏💜
Wow that looks so colorful and delicious 😍
The color is just so dreamy 💜💜
So beautiful and delicious 😍
Sooo good 😍
Looks so yummy💜
Looks sooooo good😍😍😍
Looks so good 🧡🧡🧡