Lovely post !
➕ U P D A T E ➕
Enjoy this random selfie with my “straight outta bed” bunhead, as we discuss an interesting topic today 😂
Based off of all the research I have done, knowledge I have obtained over this past year with digestion & gut health... I am about 98% sure I suffer from Leaky Gut Syndrome.
What is Leaky Gut? It is “a condition in which the lining of the small intestine becomes damaged, causing undigested food particles, toxic waste products & bacteria to "leak" through the intestines & flood the blood stream.” So cool, huh?! 😂
Symptoms of Leaky Gut include :
- chronic diarrhea, constipation, gas or bloating
- nutritional deficiencies & food sensitivities
- poor immune system
- headaches, brain fog, memory loss
- excessive fatigue but also having a hard time sleeping
- cravings for sugar or carbs
- arthritis or joint pain
- mood issues
- autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, celiac disease or crohn's
- poor gut health can also effect your ability to lose fat (which I experienced earlier this year & have been trying to play catch-up ever since) & gain muscle
- & many more!
I was able to “heal” my gut earlier this year & was doing great for months! I also was able to introduce foods back in that I was previously having to avoid, etc. Within the last few months I have been accidentally “glutened” (which most of y’all already know I’m intolerant). Gluten is a HUGE factor in developing said Leaky Gut. I think that having a few gluteny “episodes” weakened my gut lining & overall gut health again. Bringing me to now. Where EVERYTHING I eat is unsettling on some level.
PLAN OF ACTION :
- implementing bone broth & certain freshly juiced veggies/fruits on the daily to build my gut lining back up
- obviously no gluten. but also cutting out most dairy products
- no processed/packaged foods
There are a few other things I will be doing, as well, but those are the main points. I hope you enjoyed this educational moment in today’s episode of DAY IN THE LIFE OF MAREN 😂
Staying positive throughout this process & I certainly appreciate all the support I’ve already received during all this! Happiest of Thursday’s to y’all! 💚
Lovely post !
Do you make your own bone broth?!??? Or do you have a go to brand ?
Lovely profile, love your posts!
Ay, where did you get that shirt homie? Looks good.
this seems to be impressiveninjamrn
Girl, you are gorgeous!!! 💖💖
I am so glad I landed in your profile! It rocks!
Awesome Profile!! :)
wow! 💪🏼 niente male!⚠️⚠️⚠️
Absolutely breathtaking!! Truly 😍😍❤️❤️
Hi ha ha