Bruschetta Chicken. Here is a meal that works great as a weeknight dinner or it can be meal prepped if you wish. I do suggest cutting up the chicken before plating in your dish if you Meal Prep it though. @themealprepmanual
For the Chicken
* 2 lbs Chicken Breast
* 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
* 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
* 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
* 1 Tbsp Oregano
* 1 Tsp Coriander
* Salt and Pepper
For the Tomatoes
* 5-6 Roma Tomatoes (2 cups worth)
* 3 Tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
* 10-12 Fresh Basil Leaves
* 1 Heaping tsp of Minced Garlic
* 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
* Salt and pepper to taste
For the Sweet Potatoes and Asparagus
* 1 lb Asparagus
* 2 medium Sweet Potatoes (350g)
* 1 Tbsp olive oil
* Salt and pepper to taste
* 1 tsp garlic powder for asparagus
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F.
2. In a ziploc bag, add chicken, 2 Tbsp olive oil, 1 Tbsp garlic, 1 Tbsp onion powder, 1 Tbsp oregano, 1 tsp coriander, and salt and pepper to taste. Allow the chicken to marinate while you chop your vegetables.
3. Peel and cut your sweet potatoes into a medium dice. Cut the ends off of your asparagus. Add to a sheet pan, drizzle with 1 Tbsp olive oil, season with salt and pepper and season the asparagus with 1 tsp of garlic powder.
4. Bake for 10 minutes and then flip the potatoes. If the asparagus have finished, remove them from the pan. If not, continue cooking for an additional 5-10 minutes until both the asparagus and sweet potatoes are soft.
5. Wash and cut your tomatoes into a small dice with seeds removed. Roughly chop the basil. Add to a bowl with parmesan cheese, garlic, and balsamic vinegar to a bowl and mix. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Start a grill pan over medium high heat. Cook the chicken 4-5 minutes each side or to 165F.
7. Divide all ingredients evenly 4 ways (THAT MEANS IT MAKES 4 SERVINGS) and add to each of your containers.
8. Nutrition info for each serving: 494 CALS. 31g C | 52g P | 18g F
The sweet potatoes or the chicken is your replacement for the baguette. I know bruschetta is supposed to be on bread. I don’t care. It’s on chicken now and you’re going to get over it.
Saved this for a meal this week.
Oh my god
It should be more videos like this 🙌🏾
So good to see a video! 👌
Too much oil
Please make more Videos, Love it 😊
Sass on 🔥
More videos like this please and thank you. 👌🏾👍🏾
Where did you get that grill pan? I need one!
Yo, you have to be really ripped to cut up a sweet potato that easy WTF (if your strength isn’t the answer I need to know what brand of knives you use)
Why using onion and garlic powder and not real garlic and onions?
What's that little grill? I need one of those!
Okay yum 😍
Whats the benefit of releasing the air from the bag of chicken? I had a look online but I couldnt find anything/anything I fully understood to explain it
I know what I’m doing this weekend! ❤️
“It’s on chicken now and you’re going to get over it” 🤣💀 I need to hear that more often. Lol
So perfect for lunches 😻